Reed’s Marine is here to help you & your boat!
Summer goes by fast. Your leisure time is limited. Enjoying your family while out on your boat is priceless. When something goes wrong you want help quickly and you want your boat repaired correctly. Reed’s Marine is here to help you!
- 13 dedicated service providers, with an average of 19 years in the boat business, are waiting for your call.
- House-call repairs made daily…even on weekends and holidays.
- 12 bay shop with the best tools and the latest diagnostic equipment.
- Co-owner, Keith, is shop foreman, crew coach and quality enforcer.
- Only factory-trained, certified technicians work on your troublesome problems.
- Single, 9 acre service-only facility totally dedicated to one goal—fixing your boat so you and your family are happy.
Reed’s Marine has three full-time people in the office, Nancy, Chelsea and Tara, at your service and ready to take your call. Reed’s makes sure your boat is clean and ready for you to go have fun with your family. In the shop, no apprentice or unqualified part-time workers work on your boat when it is at Reed’s. Randy, Bryan and Marc plus their coordinator, Keith, have the knowledge, skill and ability to work at any marine shop in the world. Coupled with our full-time fiberglass repair artist, Doug, this group can quickly and efficiently repair any problem you present to them. You’ll feel fortunate they work for you. When added together, the entire Service Department can offer you 231 years of marine experience. When you buy your boat from Reed’s, these guys ride right along with you.
We also have four men that form our “outside crew”. Jason, Dave, Kyle and Dan move the boats and boat lifts all over Walworth County. They can bring Reed’s Marine right to your dock when you need us the most. Whether you are on Lake Geneva, Delavan, Como, Whitewater, Lauderdale, Beulah or any of the other smaller lakes, Reed’s Marine can give you the fast and professional service you want and deserve.
When you purchase your boat from Reed’s, you are guaranteed that your family will have great fun all the years you own your boat. It’s a promise to you from our sales department that is fulfilled every day by our great service department.
- Engine Repair – most brands
- Fiberglass Repair – designated personnel and facility
- Boat Repair – from bow to transom
- Winter Storage and Shrink – Wrapping
- Trailer – maintenance and parts
- Boat Lift Repair and House Calls
- Parts – over $200,000 of parts in-stock
- Hull – cleaning and painting
- In/Out Valet Service – available with boat purchase
- Summer Storage
- Tow – In off the lake
- Hauling and Transport
- Dynamometer testing
- Mobile Service for on-the-water repairs
“Thanks Mike! This was a very quick and easy purchase. We can’t wait for warm weather now. I would certainly recommend you and Reed’s to anyone in need of a boat.”
Jerry and Ruth PhillipsLake Geneva, WI
“Good morning Mike, Thank you for your time and expert advice about the purchase of our new boat. Kelly and I felt very comfortable with you and your no pressure approach. As you could probably tell, this was a big decision for our family. We are very much looking forward to many great years on the water
Thank you again for your very friendly help with our purchase. Also, we will recommend you and Reed’s Marine to anyone looking for a boat.”
Bill and Kelly Mc NamaraVernon Hills, IL / Tomahawk Lake, WI
“Tom Johnson was great to deal with and your service rep, Jason, did a great job. The people at Reed’s are very sincere and outstanding to deal with.”
Jim CarsonElmhurst, IL / Lake Geneva, WI
“We felt so welcomed, friendly staff. The demo boat ride was great and we felt very comfortable asking questions and everything was answered to satisfaction. Absolutely no pushy sales people. We will recommend Reed’s to anyone we know looking for a boat.”
Jim and Karen GarityPalmyra, WI
“Your service is outstanding; this is why we purchased our boat from Reed’s Marine. You have a wonderful company and wonderful people.”
Marty and Diana PlotkyWilliams Bay, WI